EncorePro HW510 Headset 8943301
ENCOREPRO 500 SERIESBring our top performers to yours
Whether you work in a busy office or customer service center, the stakes are high with every call. Introducing the Plantronics EncorePro 500 series—designed to give your team the quality, power, and confidence to perform—every time. Each of the three innovative designs in the series incorporates all-day comfort, superior noise-canceling technology, and long-term reliability. It’s a win-win with next-generation performance for your team and your customer.
The EncorePro 500 series balances all-day comfort, superior noise-canceling, and long-term reliability in three innovative designs. Your team will feel the improvements and customers will hear it.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
• Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that representatives stay fresh and engaged
• Super-lightweight, robust design and soft audio-optimized ear cushions provide all day comfort
• The Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables
• Flexible noise-canceling boom allows optimal positioning for voice clarity
• Visual and tactile positioning guides enable precise and quick microphone positioning
• Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations and reduces listening fatigue, while SoundGuard technology protects users’ hearing and helps to comply with safety legislation and voluntary industry standards
• Designed for the rigors of call-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions and costly downtime
• Laser-welded construction and metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters
EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||89433-01|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.poly.com|
|Product Name:||EncorePro HW510 Headset|
|Microphone Technology:||Noise Cancelling|
|Weight (Approximate):||52 g|
Download DatasheetEncore Pro HW500 Series Product Guide
HW510 & HW520 Quick Start Guide
EncorePro 510 & 520 Quick User Guide