Connect and manage your growing business
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to grow through collaboration. Grow without limits* with this reliable and easy to manage server.
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 operates reliably so you don’t have to slow down when connecting and managing your growing business.
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*.
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 is easy to set up and manage so you can focus on managing your growing business.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services*
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Grow without limits
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to scale dynamically so you can continue to grow your business through collaboration.*
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.*
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge© T340 Series|
|Part Number : T340-E2224-8GB-600B-3YRSNBD (1 Socket Server)|
|Processor : Intel® Xeon® E-2224 3.4GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W)|
|Hard Disk Chassis : 3.5" Chassis up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|Memory : 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|Management : iDrac9, Basic|
|Hard Disk : 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR|
|RAID : PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height|
|Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW SATA Internal|
|Network : Dual Port 1GbE LOM Network|
|Power Supply : Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply 1+1, 495W|
|Operating System : No Operating System|
|Keyboard / Mouse : Keyboard / USB Optical Mouse|
|Support Services : 3Yr ProSupport: Next Business Day Onsite Service|
Drivers, Manuals & Support