Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5" or 16 x 2.5" drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge© T440 Series|
|Part Number : T440-XS4208(2)-8-8G(2)32-2T-330-3YNBD DUAL CPU SOCKET(2 CPU Configuration)|
|Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.1G, 8C/16T, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400
(This denotes the processor + system speed running with this processor)
|Hard Disk Chassis : Chassis with up to 8, 3.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration|
|Memory : 8 GB RDIMM 3200MT/s, Single Rank|
|Management : iDRAC9 Enterprise|
|Hard Disk : 2 TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-Plug Hard Drive|
|RAID : PERC H330+ RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height|
|Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Network : Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM|
|Power Supply : Dual, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+1),750W|
|Operating System : No Operating System|
|Keyboard / Mouse : Keyboard / USB Optical Mouse|
|Support Services : 3Yr ProSupport Next Business Day Onsite Service|
Drivers, Manuals & Support