Performance in a density-optimized 1U, 2-socket rack server
Experience an outstanding balance of performance and density for scale-out computing. The PowerEdge R440 brings you value in a small form factor. Benefit from platform flexibility and maximize performance with dual 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 16 DIMMs and scalable storage that lets you mix SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help the R440 to deliver maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Web tech
- Scale-out infrastructure
Deliver performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Modern compute platforms from Dell EMC are designed to scale easily and use technologies that maximize application performance. The PowerEdge R440 rack server provides choice and flexibility that lets you optimize performance and density.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Gain storage flexibility with up to 10 x 2.5" SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSDs, or 4 x 3.5" disks.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge© R440 Series|
|Paru Number : R440-XS4208(2)-8-8G(2)32-600-730-3Y4H 2 Socket Server (2 CPU Configuration)|
|Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.1G, 8C/16T, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400
(This denotes the processor + system speed running with this processor)
|Hard Disk Chassis : Chassis with up to 8, 2.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives|
|Memory : 8 GB RDIMM 3200MT/s, Single Rank|
|Management : iDRAC9 Enterprise|
|Hard Disk : 600 GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|RAID : PERC H730P+ RAID Controller, 2 GB NV Cache, Adapter, Low Profile|
|Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Network : Dual-Port 1 GbE On-Board LOM + Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1 GbE Network LOM Mezz Card|
|Power Supply : Dual, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+1),550W|
|Operating System : No Operating System|
|Keyboard / Mouse : No Keyboard / Mouse|
|Railing Kit : ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm|
|PCI Slot : PCIe Riser - (1) x16 Full Height
(Kindly consult distributor on upgrade)
|Support Services : 3Yr ProSupport & Mission Critical:(7x24) 4-hour Onsite Service|
Drivers, Manuals & Support