Power your applications with a versatile 2-socket rack server
Satisfy a variety of applications with the flexible PowerEdge R540. Its balanced combination of resources, expandability and affordability adapt to the changing demands of a modern data center. Optimize your application performance with one-button tuning. Scale for future requirements with up to 14 x 3.5" drives. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help to maximize uptime without added effort, in a worry-free environment.
- Video streaming
Achieve performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Our modern compute platforms are built to scale easily and take advantage of technologies that lift application performance. The PowerEdge R540 rack server combines affordably and versatility, so you can adapt to a variety of applications and meet future demands.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Enable storage flexibility with up to 14 x 3.5" drives.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge© R540 Series|
|Part Number : R540-XS4208(2)-8-16G(2)32-600-740-3Y4H 2 Socket Server(2 CPU Configuration)|
|Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.1G, 8C/16T, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400
(This denotes the processor + system speed running with this processor)
|Hard Disk Chassis : 3.5" Chassis with up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives Bay|
|Memory : 16GB RDIMM, 3200MT/s, Dual Rank|
|Management : iDRAC9 Enterprise|
|Hard Disk : 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR|
|RAID : PERC H740P RAID Controller, LP Adapter|
|Optical Drive : DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Network : Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM|
|Power Supply : Dual,Hot-plug Power Supply,750W|
|Operating System : No Operating System|
|Keyboard / Mouse : No Keyboard & Mouse|
|Railing Kit : ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm|
|PCI Slot : 1x16 FH, 3xLP, 1CPU
(Kindly consult distributor on upgrade)
|Support Services : 3Yr ProSupport & Mission Critical:(7x24) 4-hour Onsite Service|
Drivers, Manuals & Support