Jabra Evolve2 75 Link380c UC Stereo Black with USB C dongle (27599-989-899)
Jabra Evolve2 75 headset is the the new standard for hybrid working. World-class audio engineering for industry-leading call quality.
Advanced ANC = better concentration.
For the first time, we’re bringing our fully adjustable Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) to a professional headset, to give you maximum control over your own concentration. With 11 settings to choose from, ANC levels can be tailored to suit your changing needs using the Jabra Sound+ app, to create your own portable focus zone, wherever you are.
Eight precision-placed microphones and a revolutionary triple chipset-powered Jabra algorithm filter out the noise around you, meeting Microsoft’s Open Office requirements to effectively block unwanted sound and focus solely on your voice, for crystal-clear calls anywhere.
Re-engineered microphone boom arm.
Engineered to be 33% shorter1 , a hide-away microphone boom arm improves flexibility. Meeting Microsoft’s Open Office requirements when in Performance Mode, with the boom arm down, Evolve2 75 eliminates background sounds in open workspaces. When hidden away in Discreet mode, it delivers clear calls and music wherever you are.
A new standard of comfort.
We’ve teamed an ultra-soft leatherette headband with a unique pressure-reducing ear cushion design to improve ventilation, for the ultimate all-day headset. Our ground-breaking dual-foam technology2 delivers both outstanding noise isolation and enhanced comfort, for the best of both worlds.
Extended wireless range to maximize mobility.
With 30m wireless range and dual connectivity to your devices, Evolve2 75 gives you flexibility to move around.
Incredible processing power.
Powerful call performance calls for advanced processing power. Three digital chipsets drive an exclusive Jabra algorithm, making Evolve2 75 faster, smarter and more powerful3, with outstanding ANC performance to improve your concentration and maximize productivity in any environment.
Seamless UC connection. Smoother collaboration.
Evolve2 75 works with all leading Unified Communications platforms including Zoom and Microsoft Teams, to deliver smooth navigation and easy access to your preferred platform’s features. And because it can connect to multiple devices at the same time, from your laptop to your mobile, you have even more flexibility over how and where you collaborate.
Incredible audio quality.
A revolutionary dual-foam design and leak-tolerant 40mm speakers deliver incredible audio quality for your calls and music. The latest AAC codecs and an adjustable EQ feature sharpen sound clarity further, to enhance your listening experience.
Customizable apps to do things your way.
Download the Sound+ app for intuitive ANC and HearThrough adjustment, with equalizer and MySound functions to fine-tune your sound and personalize call settings straight from your smartphone. Firmware upgrades are available on the Sound+ app using your mobile, or via Jabra Direct using your PC, where you can access even more personalizable features, to create a superior audio experience that’s unique to you.
- General info
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD) 199mm x 75mm x 238mm | 7.83in x 2.95in x 9.37in
- Packaging dimensions (Non-Bundle SKU)
- 195mm x 55mm x 238mm | 7.66in x 2.19in x 9.37in
- Main unit dimensions (WxHxD) 145mm x 67mm x 190mm | 5.71in x 2.64in x 7.48in
- Materials used Dual-foam leatherette cushion, Headband ultra soft foam covered in
- color-matched leatherette, Metal slide arm
- Weight (stereo variant) 197g | 6.9oz
- USB cable length 1.2m | 3.9ft
- Warranty 2 years
- LED features and functions Busylight, Deskstand docking indication, Incoming call, Microsoft
- Teams notifications (SKU dependent)
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) Jabra Advanced ANC™ using 4 of the device’s 8 microphones
- HearThrough Yes
- Speaker size 40mm
- Speaker max input power 30 mW
- Speaker frequency range 20Hz - 20000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth (music mode) 20Hz - 20000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth (speak mode) 100Hz - 8000Hz
- Audio codecs supported AAC, SBC
- Microphone type 4 Analog MEMS / 4 Digital MEMS
- Microphone sensitivity -35 dBv/Pa (analog microphone)/-26 dBFS/Pa (digital microphone)
- Microphone frequency range Analog 5Hz - 20000Hz | Digital 100Hz - 8000Hz
- User hearing protection PeakStop, EU noise at work, G616, Jabra SafeTone™
- Certifications and compliance Microsoft Teams (SKU specific), MFi, Zoom, Amazon Alexa
- Software & Apps
- Compatible software and/or apps Jabra Direct, Jabra Sound+, Jabra Xpress
- Alexa Built-in Yes
- Fit & Comfort
- Form factor On-ear headband
- Music time Up to 36 hours (with ANC off)/Up to 33 hours (with ANC on)
- Talk time Up to 24 hours (with ANC/busylight off)/Up to 18 hours (with ANC on/busylight on)
- Corded charging USB-C
- Sleep mode Yes
- Charging time Up to 160 minutes
- Battery status % after 30 min / 60 min 30% after 35 min and 60% after 70 min
- Battery type Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, USB-C
- Bluetooth profiles A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.8, HSP v1.2, PBAP v1.1, SPP v1.2
- Bluetooth version 5.2
- Operating range Up to 30m | 100ft
- Paired devices Up to 8 Bluetooth devices
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections 2
- On-head detection Yes
- Extended info
- Operating temperature -10°C to 45°C | 14°F to 113°F
- Operating temperature for wireless charging -10°C to 45°C | 14°F to 113°F
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How does Jabra Evolve2 differ from the Jabra Evolve Series?
Jabra Evolve2 is a new range within the existing Evolve Series. We have re‐engineered the products in the new range in every single way. Evolve is the world's leading professional headset series — with Evolve2 we are setting the new standard.
- Can I use Jabra Evolve2 75 with my smartphone and tablet?
Yes. You can connect your headset to both your computer (with the supplied Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter) and your smartphone or tablet at the same time.
- Can I connect my headset using both USB‐A and USB‐C?
Yes, depending on the model you choose. You can choose between a USB‐A or USB‐C Bluetooth adapter.
- Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 75 features powerful leak‐tolerant 40mm speakers, which deliver outstanding audio for a superior music experience.
- Can I pair this headset with iPhone and Android?
Yes. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve2 75, it is ready to pair with your mobile device.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- Does it work with Microsoft Teams?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 75 comes in two variants – UC‐certified and Microsoft Teams‐certified. Recommendation is to pick the MS version, however, both variants would still work.
- Does the headset come with the Bluetooth adapter?
Yes. The headset is supplied with the Jabra Link 380 wireless adapter. Please choose either the USB-A or USB-C version.
- What is the wireless range from my computer/mobile device?
Whether you use the supplied Bluetooth adapter with your computer, or you are connected to a mobile device, you will get up to 30m wireless range whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
- How long does the battery last?
With the Jabra Evolve2 75 you will get up to 36 hours battery life.
- How do I charge the headset?
You can use the USB cable provided to connect to your computer power to recharge or use the optional add‐on charging stand.
- Does the headset come with a charging stand?
There is a handy optional charging stand, which is available as an add‐on accessory. Please select the model with charging stand.
- Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
No. Evolve headsets that include a 3.5mm jack are: Evolve2 85, Evolve 80, Evolve 40 and Evolve 30.
- What is the difference between UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The Evolve2 models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug‐and‐play experience. The plug‐and‐play experience includes these benefits:
Automatic selection as the default audio device.
Call control through dedicated Teams button to:
Invoke Teams app
Open meetings’ "Join now" screen
Answer and end incoming MS Teams calls
Open missed calls and listen to MS Teams voicemails
LED indication when connected to Teams/upcoming meeting/missed call etc or Voice Prompts when user is wearing the headset.
When the Evolve2 75 boom‐arm is pulled down it also meets premium microphone for open office standards. This qualification is the strictest test requirement of how the headset microphone suppresses surrounding noise and office conversation. It is the ultimate reassurance that your headset will excel in an open office environment.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work in a similar way to a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Teams as your UC client, we recommend choosing the standard UC variant, which is certified for all leading UC platforms like Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and more.
- Jabra Evolve2 75 Headset
- Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter
- USB cable 1.2m/3.9ft,
- Carry pouch
- User documents