JABRA Speak 510+ UC Wireless Conference Speakerphone with dongle(7510-409)
Wireless plug-and-play conference speakerphone
Jabra Speak 510+ MS Wireless Conference Speakerphone allows you to turn any conversation into a productive conference call in seconds with the Jabra Speak 510. An intuitive speakerphone that connects via USB and Bluetooth with crystal clear sound. All the conference call capabilities without the complexity. Enjoy clearer conversations for more efficient meetings
Hold meetings wherever you go
A compact portable design lets you hold conference calls anywhere
Optimised UC experience
Set up in seconds – compatible with all leading UC platforms
Bluetooth class 1
Easy Bluetooth® connection to tablets, mobile phones and headsets. The range of up to 100 metres on Class 1 devices.
Built-in Omni-directional microphone
Hear and be heard with a 360-degree microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
15-hour rechargeable battery
Up to 15 hours of talk time on a single charge.
Built-in 3.5 mm headset port
Directly connect any 3.5 mm headset for private calls.
Digital signal processing (DSP) technology
Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion - even at the maximum volume level.
Come with Jabra Link 360 Bluetooth USB Adapter (Bluetooth Class 1/2)
Easy Bluetooth connection and call control integration with your softphone system.
With a compatible headset or speakerphone*, take advantage of:
- Nano sized high performance Bluetooth adapter for Microsoft Lync
- Bluetooth Class 1 range (up to 100m/300ft with a connected Class 1 Bluetooth device)
- Bluetooth Class 2 range (up to 10m/33ft with a connected Class 2 Bluetooth device)
- Bluetooth version 3.0. Bluetooth profiles HFP1.6, DIP 1.3, A2DP 1.2
- USB 2.0 PC connection
- Microsoft Lync compliance and PC/Softphone functionality and call control only guaranteed with Jabra Supreme andJabra Motio and SPEAK 510 (With latest software)
*Fully compatible products:
- Jabra Supreme (all variants)
- Jabra SPEAK 510
- Jabra Stealth (all variants)
- Jabra Motion (all variants)
- Jabra Evolve 65
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between UC models and MS models?
The MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in the plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
How many people is this conference speakerphone designed for?
The Speak 510 model provides in-room coverage for up to 5 people.
- What is the difference between the Speak 510 and Speak 510+ models?
The Speak 510+ model comes with a Jabra Link 360 Wireless USB adapter while the Speak 510 model does not.
SKU : 7510409