Dell EMC PowerEdge© R350 Series (R350-E2324G-8GB-600B-755-3YNBD)
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The PowerEdge R350, powered by a Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processor, delivers increased performance and is designed for productivity and data intensive applications.
Innovate, adapt and grow with ever changing demands
The PowerEdge R350 is an affordable easy to manage one-socket rack server designed to accelerate business growth for organisations looking for enterprise class features.
- Delivers high availability features such as hot-plug redundant power supplies, hot-plug BOSS and hot-plug HDD/SSD
- Supports up to 32GB DIMMS at 3200 MT/s DIMM speed, up to 128GB
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 support
- Provides improved security and faster boot time with UEFI Secure Boot
- Ideal for file/print, mail/messaging, point of sale, web hosting, and collaboration
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organisations automate the server lifecycle, optimise operations, and scale efficiently.
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.