Dell PowerEdge R250 Rack Server (R250-E2324G-8GB-2T-755-3YNBD)
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The PowerEdge R250, powered by the Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processor, delivers powerful compute for common business applications and streamlines productivity.
Maximize performance and adapt to meet future growing demands.
The PowerEdge R250, powered by the Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processors, is an entry level rack server with an ideal balance of adaptability and affordability designed to address your evolving compute demands.
- Supports up to 32GB DIMMS at 3200 MT/s DIMM speed, up to 128GB
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 support
- Ideal for file/print, mail/messaging, point of sale, web hosting and collaboration
- Offers enhanced thermal efficiency
- Provides improved security and faster boot time with UEFI Secure Boot
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.