JABRA Speak 710 MS Wireless USB-Conference Speakerphone (7710-309)
Premium plug-and-play conference speakerphone
Jabra Speak 710 MS Wireless HD Conference Speakerphone is a premium portable speakerphone with amazing sound for conference calls and music.
In-room coverage for up to 6 people
Flexible and scalable device for small and larger meetings
Immersive sound for calls and music
Experience the omni-directional microphone and HD Voice. Ideal for voice, music and multimedia The omni-directional microphone provides 360-degree coverage and picks up sounds from any angle.
HD Voice/wideband audio gives you superior sound for the best voice collaboration – making sure that everyone is heard with crystal clear clarity.
The high-performing omni-directional microphone has a 360-degree pick-up, allowing everyone to be heard. Ideal for conference calls with up to 6 attendees.
With more power than ever before, the Hi-Fi-grade speakers play music without distortion at maximum volume levels. Pair two Jabra Speak 710 devices together for a full stereo experience.
Intuitive plug-and-play connectivity
Connect in seconds to a laptop, smartphone or tablet via USB or Bluetooth®
Exclusive portable design
Be mobile with a lightweight design (298 g), protective travel pouch and 15 hours of battery life
Personalise your speak with ms cortana, siri or google now
Interact with your digital assistant with the one touch Smart button
Compatible with all leading uc platforms
Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for Business for a plug-and-play experience.
Speakerphone weight: 298 g / 10.51 oz.
Connectivity: USB 2.0 & Bluetooth® – USB cord ~90cm
Certifications: Microsoft (Skype for Business), Cisco (Cisco 7800 series, Cisco 8800 series, Cisco Jabber, Cisco VXME eLux - HP ThinPro - SUSE, DX series), Avaya (Avaya Communicator, Avaya One-X Agent, Avaya One-X Communicator), Mitel (Mitel 68XX series, BluStar, MiVoice)
- Unify (Unify OpenScape series), Alcatel-Lucent (ALU OpenTouch Conversation, ALU PIMphony, IP Desktop Softphone) , Citrix (HDX RealTime Optimisation Pack)
- Bluetooth® standard: Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Bluetooth Core: Class 1, Version 4.0, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP
- Wireless range: Up to 30 m
- Paired devices: Personal use up to 8 & shared use up to 900
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles: Headset profile v1.2, hands-free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370): USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Peak output power: 10 watt
- Charging interface: USB A
- Microphone type: Omni-directional, Signal to noise ratio (SNR) +70 dB
- Talk-time: Up to 15 hours
- Charging power & time: USB 5V / 500 mA – charging time 3h
- Standby time: Power safe after 15 min / standby 480 days
- Jabra Speak 710
- Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- Neoprene pouch
- Quick Start Guide
What’s Better About Jabra SPEAK 810 MS?
If your organization uses Microsoft’s enterprise messenger, Skype for Business (previously Lync), you will be better off buying Jabra SPEAK 810 MS since it’s preconfigured to set itself as the communication tool’s default device.
Who Should Buy Jabra SPEAK 810 MS?
As we have discussed and mentioned in this review, I’ll highly recommend the Jabra SPEAK 810 MS if your organization is using Microsoft Skype for Business or Lync as a tool for Unified Communications. Why? Skype is fully compatible with this variant and will select the device automatically when the program is launched.