Whats Is ServerLink...
Welcome To The Future Of Remote Desktop Technology
ServerLink enables Multi-sessions, Load Balancing, Universal Printer, Seamless Remote Application, Application Control and more without the need for Citrix, GoGlobal, Propalms or TSE!
Without touching a single line of code, you can instantly make your Windows applications accessible from any device; like Windows Terminals, Desktop Computers, Linux / Unix Machines, Macintosh, Thin Clients or even in a Web Browser.
ServerLink is the fast, simple and affordable solution that eliminates the complexity of other alternatives such as Windows Terminal Services (WTS), Remote Desktop Services (RDS), 2X, GoGlobal, Propalms or Citrix Presentation Server.
The easiest, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications. It just takes 5 minutes to make your ERP / CRM / application published over the LAN or Internet. ServerLink is the simplest and most affordable solution you can get!
- Available for Win XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 2003/2008/2012 & SBS Operating Systems
- Low cost, high value, excellent performance and easy to use solution
- No Terminal Service CAL required, neither Terminal Service license manager
- Advanced Application Control on per users and/or per groups
- Fast one way files transfer between the User PC and the Server
- Secured and safe user connections, no need of VPN & MPLS
- Extended remote printing capabilities thru the ServerLink Universal Printer
- Hide Server drives and folders
- Load balancing and Failover up to ten servers within one farm
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote App (Full Desktop)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Chrome, Mozilla or any browser ...
- Supports upto 32 bits colors, dual screen, bidirectional sound, USB redirection
ServerLink Awesome Features to meet your needs
Instantly delivers an multi-user access system on Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7, 2003 or 2008 Server (32 or 64 bits) or 2012. ServerLink provides Multiple Sessions, Load Balancing, Universal Printer, Seamless Remote Application, Application Control, security, support of 32 bit color, dual-screen, bi-directional sound, USB device, a much more attractive user Remote Desktop.
Absolutely no need for installing any printer drivers on your server when you have ServerLink Universal Printer installed. ServerLink Universal Printer comes with his own virtual printer driver which will receive the print job, compress it and send it to your local workstation.
Enjoy the easiest remote access from any place and any device where you have an Internet connection and a standard browser. Simple to use, ServerLink Mobile Web Edition is a great option.
EnterpriseProvides the full range of ServerLink technologies, as well as a Gateway Portal to access multiple ServerLink systems and a unique load-balancing system for any incoming Web Access on the Gateway Portal.